Revolution Beauty - Reloaded Highlighting Powders |Review| EN


Clearly, I have a medical condition when it comes to anything shiny… A few days ago I shared with you some of my current favorite highlighters and here I am yet again with a brand new glow-giving product review!!! What can I say??? Beauty is an addiction after all… On the bright side, I kept it very budget-friendly and went with the Revolution Beauty newer additions called Reloaded Highlighting Powders… Are they worth it???

I think that after the Conceal and Define line Makeup Revolution went a bit under the radar and that’s probably why you haven’t heard enough about these highlighters… The collection consists of shades from which I picked three to share with you…

The packaging is a standard round container in a pretty beige color and clear lid… The company’s name is written on the lid with gold font and it contains 8gr of product… The best part is the price tho… 4€, yes you read that correctly… Revolution is known for its affordability so of course nothing would be overpriced… But then again such a generous quantity for so little money!!!


♥ Just my Type: soft gold with neutral undertone and a pearly sheen
♥ Dare to Divulge: warm gold with pearly sheen
♥ Make an Impact: warm rose gold with pink undertone and metallic sheen


Although it is a baked formula it’s far from dry… Luscious with no glitter, they melt into the skin and they blend beautifully!!! All you need is one swipe and minimum blending…

So all in all if you were interested in investing in a new highlighter I highly recommend the Reloaded powders… Nice formula with great staying power and a fraction of the price of any high-end brand!!!


What do you guys think??? Will you be trying these puppies??? Let me know in the comment down below!!! 

XOXO 
 .....Just your typical beauty sinner.....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...