3 Highlighters You Have to Try |EN|


No matter how many new products women try there are always those bits we go back to... Ya know!!! These unsung heroes that deliver every single time and we know we can count on... Today I am bringing you my most favorite highlighters that I believe every beauty lover NEEDS to try... 

Of cource multitasking products are the winners in everyone's makeup or skincare routine... That's why I love these highlighter drops... Mix them in your moisturizer, wear them underneath makeup, use them as a classic highlighter or spread down your legs for that divine glow!!! Whatever the use I am 100% sure that the Dew Drops will become your new favorite products... It has a coppery gold hue and it's not sticky at all...



The famous Huda Beauty highlighting palette contains three powders and a cream shade... Again you could use the individual shades in various ways i.e. blush topper or glowy bronzer... The formula of the powders is so thin and so lighweight on the skin and the pigmentation!! Oh my so buildable... 


Probably my first high end highlighter the Fresh Glow powders are infused with real pearls that reflect the light... The result??? You are glowung to the Gods huuuuuuneyyyyy... Plus you get to chose between four shades!!! 


That's all for today ladies... Let me your recommendations in the comment section below and I'll tak to you soon!!! 

XOXO
.....Just your typical beauty sinner.....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...